Disheartening but worth sharing

Feel for you Sir. To fall upon hard times is honest. Happens to everyone. But to dishonor your covenants and your word is not. I'm sure you would work with the guy if he didn't go radio-silent. This could be personal turning point in this guys life, for better or worse, as I see it. Nothing worse than being disappointed when you do someone a solid, and get the shaft. Disheartening. Hopefully he does the right thing, for his own sake as well as yours. Brings shame to the game, and his name. And no, I don't know or recognize him.

Update...finally got up to the boat today...planer masts and reels, riggers, and props all missing. Fresh tracks there. Very disappointed that it has now even gone further...if you see any of this stuff come for sale please let me know. Especially the TR props as they are very rare. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Blasi,

I saw that your son had surgery. Is everything well?

I do know that guy, he used to own a Grady called Fish Hawk, it is not the first time that he pulled this $hit.

Edited by rolmops

my family owns a construction company and we manage a fairly large family cemetery. A few times non honest folk don’t pay. If you ain’t got the money that happens... It’s ok, let’s talk it out and work out some sort of deal. You ignore us you get a a call / text ... Do you have beer?  They ussually answer the question...  response is either good we are stopping by or thats ok we will bring our own. Then just go to his place. 

I know I'll get blasted by everyone... but maybe you shouldn't have posted the guys picture. It's a terrible situation, and trust me having my own construction business I know too well about not receiving payments.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If the boat wasnt stripped of parts i might agree with you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2