Good Day Fishing Sat. 11-8

Jeremy I am sorry ;( :shock: The way you worded it was a little harsh sounding and the casting thing I thought was kinda funny. Yesterday in the chat room I spoke kindly of you as did Billy V on this topic actually :shock: :D

So lets hit it one day!

8)8)

Tim,

I'll have to try smoking some... is there a considerable difference between trout and salmon in the smoker?

To everyone else, thanks for the kind words :)

Thanks,

Matt

Trout are a little more oily than salmon so it takes a little longer to smoke em. Other than that, not really.

Tim

its really weird that we have been getting more and more negative posts by new members. Hopefully this site keeps up the high standards that most forums sites do not keep up. aka.... Archerytalk.com!! so many guys with so many opinions with bashing on their minds.

also well said blockead....

its really weird that we have been getting more and more negative posts by new members. Hopefully this site keeps up the high standards that most forums sites do not keep up. aka.... Archerytalk.com!! so many guys with so many opinions with bashing on their minds.

also well said blockead....

Agreed.

As a somewhat new member and infrequent poster the boards, the only problem I have with the original carpedium post is that he is able to catch more fish in an hour than I was able to catch all year!! ;)

Hang around and ask a lot of questions and you can be just like him. ;):D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with the prior post of the thought that NOT taking fish will hurt the fishery as much as those who over fish. There are people who are out there with far more knowledge then those who post who regulate the fisheries that feel that C and R is good to a certain point and that catch and keep are good to a certain point and that is why the laws are in effect. Do what you have to do within the laws and we should be OK. If you know better-GET INVOLVED in the law making, otherwise-keep within the law and don't bother those who are keeping within the law. I keep my limit when I can ( and that is not all the time-just like most anglers).

Walteye