Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Garmin Astro 430 Dog Tracker

Up for sale is my Astro 430 dog tracker. Used for one year only reason I’m selling is upgraded to the Alpha 100. Stock photo but can send photos of the actual handheld to those interested. Comes in original box with both long and short antennas. Have pretty much all of NY downloaded on the map as well. Asking 350 pretty firm on price.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Bird dog training equipment.

After 20 years in the bird hunting business its time to move on. Selling my training equipment. I have a remote control bird launcher (pigeon size), e collar, Quail harness, vhs training video, .22 cal blank starter pistol, 15' check cord. Spare annodes, antenna, batteries and tester. I lost the battery cover for the controller but cover is held in place with velcro, and works fine. Control operates the collar and the launcher. Everything has been tested and is in good working condition.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• All it takes is one to make us all look bad!

Yesterday when my son and I were were walking out on the ice at Conesus I stared at a spot on the ice  in disbelief. It was littered with dead shiners, dead gills, a pile of charcoal briquettes, a garbage bag with trash, an empty propane tank, and an empty full sized brandy bottle all embedded in the ice. It was the most disgusting example of why some people spoil things for the rest of us whether hunting or fishing. Unfortunately, trying to retrieve the stuff was impossible as it had frozen rig

in Ice fishing

• New bird dog puppy

Well I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Junction City Wisconsin. I'm picking up my wirehaired pointing griffon pup in the morning and heading back towards home. Very excited to have a bird dog in my life again.

in Big / Small Game

• Bad start to the day .....

Get to my stand about 25 minutes before legal light. Climb up, get strapped in and get all situated. As I sit down my elbow knocks into my bow and down it goes 20 +\- feet. The arrow snaps in half and the string comes off, quiver goes flying etc.   I packed up and got down, picked up all the pieces and head home. I loosen the draw weight, put it In the clamps and get the string back on. Next I have to reinstall the peep as that also came out. Tighten the draw weight back up after giving the

in Big / Small Game