Stevens Court - A Fishing Story

Pete Collin

Wonderful job on the video Pete. You beautifully articulated the emotional side of fishing as well as the technical aspects and very creatively used interesting transitions along the way. You certainly have found your creative niche and provided us not only with entertainment but useful information in your videos on everything from tree identification, jigging for lakers and this particular "gem". One of the perhaps unsaid aspects of your videos that bears mentioning is the quality of your voice....it is unusually well suited to instruction and video presentation. Thanks for sharing the video with us. :yes::yes: Les

• Like 1

Very nice video to watch durring these cold winter days. I love the respect you have for those who come and and gone. Makes me think of my familys property on the Delaware River, and my great grandfather and all his buddys who been passed away long ago. They tought me that river inside and out, but most importantly the appreciation of the river and the outdoors.  Very nice video.  Thanks

Very Very well said, I can relate to the entire story. How better ideas from higher up that spent our tax dollars as if they were handed that money in a brown paper bag. Nothing creates things better and more beautiful, always with a purpose than God and a great friend Mother Nature. This took time and lots of thought from the O'l Gal. Nothing can be more destructive then man himself!! Along with man came social media, something thought at first to be a wonderful idea, to keep those folks that live far away a tool to keep in touch and so called a great thing. Now I can tell one person so I thought, about this special place. Now you can't even get to that special place as you just told the world. We now see the damage is done and there's no reversing what we ruined by 1 simple text. You sound and speak like a special person I know. He also speaks the same words to the T as the same has happened to the lakes we fished as a kid in Canada that were strictly fly ins. Now have blacktop to the camps front doors.

Thanks for the words of truth!! That were perfectly chosen and in text:yes: :yes: :yes:

Pete,

That was the best I've seen from you....or anybody for bringing back memories of how and why we love fishing. At the same time it made me a little sad that I didn't ever find a way to share my youth fishing expierences with my son, not trout but bass and rockies we caught from a canoe in the Canandaigua outlet and the Seneca river before Zebra mussels. there is something so enjoyable about simple stream fishing. Thank You

14 minutes ago, rusty1034 said:

Completely Awesome Pete ! I got several chuckles at the doctored photographs you used, like the ribbon cutting in the middle of the stream.

I think it’s time you reward your hard work with a drone to be added to your arsenal of video making tools.

Rusty

Thanks Rusty!  Funny you mention the ribbon cutting one.  Because after I photoshopped that one, I wasn't sure if the picture was good enough to use.  I wouldn't put ANY money into making videos.  My channel just doesn't get the views to justify the expense!  But I very much enjoy the encouragement I get from all of you.