for sale : usa 2010 Smoker Craft Pro Mag $25,000

Kgr1980

• 1 month later...
Question about the model.
Add says its a 192 'Ultima" model decal on side of boat states "Pro-Mag"
Also are you sure about the year? Smokercraft does not list a 192 Pro-Mag for 2010

https://www.smokercraft.com/media/legacy-catalogs

I see what you mean. I actually copied and pasted from my Craigs List add . I am assuming it’s “ Pro Mag “ as it says in the side . It is definitely 18 feet 10 inches in length as per title and 2010. I am going to call Smoker Craft tomorrow and give Hull Id# to get exact model . I do apologize. I will update such tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, Eyecatcher said:

Smokercraft lists a 18’10” Ultima Pro Mag for 2010.  Also, is that Yammy really a 2010 or is that a typo?  From the cover, it looks early 2000’s.

https://www.smokercraft.com/sites/smokercraft.com/files/catalogs/2010-Smoker-Craft-Fishing-Catalog.pdf

Link to 2010 Catalog above. Ultima and Promag are two different boats, always have been.

If you look at the options page in the brochure the Ultima was only available in red and blue that year. Pro-Mag only in black.

In their multi-species boats they have Millentia, Ultima, Pro-Mag, Pro Angler. 

I do agree about the motor it looks a little older. Actually so does the boat now that I look at it more.

The graphics on the boat do not match that of a 2010. They match the 2007/2008.

Also in 2008 Smoker started mounting the windshields on a molded section of the dash raised up from the top of then gunwale.

In the picture of the boat posted the windshield is mounted directly to the top of the gunwale, last year they did this was 2008. 

So if the hull ID states 2010 is a little weird.

Smokercrafts past catalogs can be viewed here.

Edited by rookie fisherman

Smokercraft lists a 18’10” Ultima Pro Mag for 2010.  Also, is that Yammy really a 2010 or is that a typo?  From the cover, it looks early 2000’s.

I will post picture of bill of sale and title . I am posting what I know . I bought boat used and this what they told em so I am as well interested to know if I was scammed . I am currently working so as soon as I go home it will be posted to this feed .

• Like 1

IMG_5877.JPGIMG_5878.JPGIMG_5879.JPG

So this is my title from Pa Fish Commission . Here is a picture of the paper work from the dealer we used for transfer when I purchased in 2015 minus my name and address obviously. I also contacted dealer and emailed such requesting they submit to Smoker Craft for exact model so I can post from them to avoid any confusion. I do apologize for the “ Pro Ultima “ it’s a 2010 192 Pro Mag. Yes it’s a 2010 Yamaha 150 V 6 2 Stroke . I will post email response from Smoker Craft as soon as I receive such . I will also edit the post to 192 Pro Mag ASAP . Thank you for all your questions .

https://www.smokercraft.com/sites/smokercraft.com/files/catalogs/2010-Smoker-Craft-Fishing-Catalog.pdf

Link to 2010 Catalog above. Ultima and Promag are two different boats, always have been.
If you look at the options page in the brochure the Ultima was only available in red and blue that year. Pro-Mag only in black.
In their multi-species boats they have Millentia, Ultima, Pro-Mag, Pro Angler. 

I do agree about the motor it looks a little older. Actually so does the boat now that I look at it more.
The graphics on the boat do not match that of a 2010. They match the 2007/2008.
Also in 2008 Smoker started mounting the windshields on a molded section of the dash raised up from the top of then gunwale.
In the picture of the boat posted the windshield is mounted directly to the top of the gunwale, last year they did this was 2008. 
So if the hull ID states 2010 is a little weird.

Smokercrafts past catalogs can be viewed here.

Response below

16 minutes ago, Kgr1980 said:

IMG_5877.JPGIMG_5878.JPGIMG_5879.JPG

So this is my title from Pa Fish Commission . Here is a picture of the paper work from the dealer we used for transfer when I purchased in 2015 minus my name and address obviously. I also contacted dealer and emailed such requesting they submit to Smoker Craft for exact model so I can post from them to avoid any confusion. I do apologize for the “ Pro Ultima “ it’s a 2010 192 Pro Mag. Yes it’s a 2010 Yamaha 150 V 6 2 Stroke . I will post email response from Smoker Craft as soon as I receive such . I will also edit the post to 192 Pro Mag ASAP . Thank you for all your questions .

You have something really weird going on there!   See they did not make a "192 Pro-mag" in 2010. The Catalog shows 182 as the biggest for that year.

You should also send pictures of your boat to Smoker to see if they can identify.

Did you look at the hull tag on the boat as well?

For reference, I have a 2013 182 Pro Mag and it's 18' and some inches.  I think it's 18 feet 3 inches, but I'm not 100% sure although the interior does look pretty much identical to yours.  Does seem to be something odd going on.

You have something really weird going on there!   See they did not make a "192 Pro-mag" in 2010. The Catalog shows 182 as the biggest for that year.
You should also send pictures of your boat to Smoker to see if they can identify.

No to be honest. But I will be now .

IMG_5895.JPGIMG_5892.JPG

Matches paperwork. Coast guard tag also says 19 Pro Mag.

2 hours ago, Kgr1980 said:

IMG_5895.JPGIMG_5892.JPG

Matches paperwork. Coast guard tag also says 19 Pro Mag.

Well thats good! at least they all match. I still think something is off though.

1. No 192 Listed under Pro-Mag for that model year in Smoker Catalog

2. Graphics/paint do not match 2010 models

3. Windshield style is from pre-2008

Who knows could have been a limited run in 2010 or something.

Good Luck with the sale! Smoker is a good boat I have had a couple of them and never had any issues.