Get the boats ready !

HB2

On 2/4/2019 at 7:58 AM, Reel Chaos said:

Fish Hawk is in the mail and the boat is stored inside my buddies barn!!! Can’t wait!!!

Which Fish Hawk did you buy? I was looking at their new model because I could use it on both of my boats. But I'm still undecided.

On 2/2/2019 at 7:44 AM, HB2 said:

Just watched Phil  decree an early spring ! Can't wait :-) :-) :-)

And with the couple warm days i got the itch to uncover the boat and get workin on it. Installed my two planer mast mounts,two big jon swivel bases,two cannon swivel bases and swapped out my volvo 275 outdrive for a brand new 275.  Next step, disconnect and pull out the motor to replace the oil pan. Then finally lift the boat with my excavator to get my new trailer under it and off to Lake Ontario I go.  I always loved the winter and goin icefishing,but after fishing Lake Ontario last year I’m hooked and can do without the ice. 

E575A5A5-338D-4770-B2EE-0C66FA3EC804.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well had an early day of work today and sun was shining so why not do a trailer swap on my boat!

might have been a little more complicated in the winter but only took 3 excavators and two cummins’s and igot a new trailer under my trophy8D3F7697-FF1C-48F3-9446-0E930838317D.thumb.jpeg.db6c2bdd671a21a4ba7231007c32f944.jpeg

• Like 2