Sold / Closed 1985 Sea Ray Amberjack 255

Blasi019

Someone is going to get an incredible deal on a solid boat. If you want to know more about the story of why I am selling it so cheap please see my other post on fishing discussions south shore.

I have included pictures of when I had the boat less than 2 years ago. This boat was freshwater only and never fished from the Saint Lawrence river its whole life prior to me owning it. It was also in covered storage it’s whole life. The pictures in shrink wrap are the current pictures I have of it in storage. I did crawl up on the inside and it’s going to need a good cleaning. It looks as if the canvas is all there but will need a little work and I have the camper back top at my house.

The boat will come with Bert’s rod holder brackets and two Bert’s ratcheting rod holders.

Sitex sp 110 autopilot unit (this was 2500 alone when installed about 2 years ago).

VHF radio

Garmin transducer, the gps has been removed.

Depth raider and probe.

I also have receipts that I’ve included in pictures to show that the boat was professionally winterized and shrink wrapped. The buyer will be responsible for this bill and includes putting the boat back in the water this spring and rest of season winter storage.

The motor is a merc 454 with TR outdrive. It shifts like an inboard as it has a transmission. All the stringers and transom were solid less than a year ago when the boat was sold so I have no reason to believe that is any different now. 10’ beam and no dog house. This is an incredible Lake Ontario boat.

$2800 plus the bill owed to the marina for storage and maintenance. Please have cash in hand. I will only be going up there one time and will schedule viewings first come first serve for that particular day. You can call or text me at 315-405-2405.

Please remember this boat will need to be cleaned up but should be cleaned up just like the pictures of when I owned it. IMG_0598.JPGIMG_0599.JPGIMG_0600.JPGIMG_0601.JPGIMG_0602.JPGIMG_0604.JPGIMG_0605.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by L&M

I’ve had a lot of interest and a lot of questions...I’ll try to answer some of the most common...

This is a TR outdrive. These are very rare...please google it to find out more. They are indestructible and very valuable.

The transmission I don’t know 100% on which one it is velvet drive or mercruiser make but whichever it is has no issues.

As far as the date to show I’m planning on next Saturday feb 9th.

Also the garmin gps/chart plotter unit is now included in the deal...garmin echomap 50s. Great unit

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...