two arms would be better,Im kinda new there but 99% of boats are very professional coupla charters are a little eager :shock: to take your line but i think there the less experienced ones just slow a little slide to the side and get back to fishing ,, my worst days were in mexico bay only in the derby(fall)even then in three years i only had one dumass to deal with not bad when ya got 300 boats trolling in ten diff derictions just plan ahead when ya see any boat that can be in your path sooner than ya think sometimes,and youll be just fine,on a side note ive always carried some sorta defence devise in all my vehicles ,,you might see a wounded fish that needs to be put out of its misery 8)

I fished it a few times last August, calling it home this year. I didn't have any problem, but then again, I have never been one to fish the pack. I find enough fish on the fringe and leave the close quarter fishing to those that need the excitement.

Guest ReelDiel

i think he is refering to the battle of who "owns" the river by a few property owners who maybe trying to intimidate people...i know this has been going on for some time down there ... fishing access etc.