Limited offer from Navionics!

A lot of people don’t know what they loose with a #Navionics un-active subscription.
•    Daily updates
•    Dock to Dock Autorouting
•    SonarChart Live (live mapping on you’re screen)
•    Adjust contour density
•    Select a fishing range
•    Plotter sync (sync. between you’re Navionics app and you’re unit when compatible)
All this for $49.99 until February 28 2019

Read the details here: https://www.navionics.com/usa/update-your-chart?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sponsored_ad&utm_campaign&utm_content=cta_link&fbclid=IwAR1hBePnHxB7VmuInmg1hAivRdIOZEDgSF3vbAriouTPKIzHPKtKK117R1Q

1902_Febrary_rebate_news.jpg

Edited by wallyandre

Great offer from Navionics! Remember that your new card or renewed subscription with include the best of Navionics and Garmin data! If your card is not yet expired, you can still take advantage of this offer, your new 12 months will start when your current subscription expires.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, High Bidder said:

I bought the Navionics Region+ east card. It doesn't give contour lines over 60 ft. It just has numbers. It's not as good as my 15 yr old Hot Maps card. What card should I have bought?

It's impossible; it may be in youre settings

Where it is? What unit are you sing?

On 3/6/2019 at 11:13 AM, wicked walleye said:

I read what you "lose" when your subscription runs out but I don't know exactly what a lot of it does.  Again, I just bought a new unit that came with Navionics+ but have no experience with it.  Will be using primarily for walleye, steelhead, and lakers on Lake erie in PA.

Just register youre card on Navionics.com and download the latest updates

I did register it and download the updates. I have a Lowrance Elite 12ti. I thought I would try it in my Humminbird 856 but it doesn't work at all there.

The Lowrance map that came with my unit doesn't have deep water contours either. My boat is currently stored in a metal building so the GPS probably doesn't connect. Could this be a cause of the problem?

If you don't renew youre subscription the card is still good and functionnal.

What you are loosing is:

• daily updates
  • dock to dock autorouting
  • SonarChart Live
  • Plotter sync
  • Advance options: Highlight shallow areas, adjust contour density and select a fishing range

On 3/31/2019 at 8:45 AM, wicked walleye said:

Lol. That's what I was asking?  WTH?

No it still works just as it did without the subscription. You just loose the ability to receive new data from other users. Other features will only work if your chartplotter/GPS supports it.

On 3/31/2019 at 8:12 AM, dry net said:

Let me get this right, you have to pay a $100 dollar a year subscription after buying the card?

No it still works just as it did without the subscription. You just loose the ability to receive new data from other users. Other features will only work if your chartplotter/GPS supports it.

4 hours ago, wicked walleye said:

Of those I really wouldn't want to lose SonarChart Live.  So would I lose all the data that I have recorded in the first free year if I let my subscription run out?

No all recorded data is still saved to your GPS/Chip. If you deleted it then you would no longer have it. 

Guys you can still use the charts you just loose the automatic updates that you get when you update your chip/maps. Mine ran out 2 years ago and I missed this deal otherwise I would have renewed.

My Chartplotter can update the maps via my live sonar but I would loose out on areas I don't frequent. So in other words if you fish the same area and you have the maps already you should be fine, if you go somewhere new and you don't have the data you will be S.O.L.

Ok.  That's good to know.  When you say S.O.L. if you go to another area, you mean just for "shared" SonarChart Live right?  If I decide to go to Lake O and go after some trout in a couple years then the original Navionics + card that I have will still give me the 1' contour lines on my screen for the original $200 right.  It just won't be updated from everyones live sonar correct?

From my post on Sunday:

If you don't renew youre subscription the card is still good and functionnal.

What you are loosing is:

• daily updates
  • dock to dock autorouting
  • SonarChart Live
  • Plotter sync
  • Advance options: Highlight shallow areas, adjust contour density and select a fishing range

There is no mention of loosing datas, contours etc... What you loose is listed on the post