Limited offer from Navionics!

On 4/2/2019 at 8:41 AM, wicked walleye said:

Of those I really wouldn't want to lose SonarChart Live.  So would I lose all the data that I have recorded in the first free year if I let my subscription run out?

No, you don't loose anything and you can still use the logs that are on youre card.

Ok.  That's good to know.  When you say S.O.L. if you go to another area, you mean just for "shared" SonarChart Live right?  If I decide to go to Lake O and go after some trout in a couple years then the original Navionics + card that I have will still give me the 1' contour lines on my screen for the original $200 right.  It just won't be updated from everyones live sonar correct?

No, i mean if you dont choose to download that other area you're S.O.L.if you don't download the area.

On the navionics site you can choose the area you want to get the sonar charts for. When doing this it will only allow you to download a certian amount of data to your chip. I can get most of Lake erie and all of Lake Ontario including the St. Lawrence river. I cant remember if i got the finger lakes too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app