Atlantic towers

chinook35

I installed rocket launcher on a Pen Yan from Fishon sports a few years ago great product and price.Also many accessories available.Installation not that difficult with a couple of friends.

Thanks. I looked at them also. Everybody’s price is close. So it’s a matter of quality. I guess I’ve got a little time to do research. Thanks for the replies

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Not sure but I thought they might make those as well. From what we have seen, read and experienced their products are very high quality, great customer support and hundreds of five star reviews.
Good luck finding the right fit for your boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Take a look at "Who Dat" towers. They do a lot of towers for the west coast guys and also aluminum boats. 

When I bought my Hewescraft I was going to have them make me a tower but I ended up going with a full hard top.

Edited by rookie fisherman
  • Like 1

Take a look at "Who Dat" towers. They do a lot of towers for the west coast guys and also aluminum boats. 
When I bought my Hewescraft I was going to have them make me a tower but I ended up going with a full hard top.

I’ll check them out , thanks. I didn’t want a hardtop An open boat with the option to put up top and curtains is more my style

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I put an Atlantic Towers Arch on my Amberjack a few years back. Am very pleased with it. I ordered the "Tower in a Box" kit along with the LED spreaders and some extra rod holders delivered here to me in Ontario as shipping the one piece model would have been too costly. Plenty strong and is much lighter than any stainless arch I looked at and is holding up well after 5 seasons on Georgian Bay.

Oh and It can drop down/back by pulling a couple of pins....handy for lowering overall height.

Cheers...Jake

IMG_20180815_1626513.jpg

Edited by nautime
  • Like 2

I puchased 0ne for my 10 meter Trojan a few years ago after talking w Rick from Yankee troller. I called ordered over the phone with the amount of rod holders I wanted and where, they had all the measurements from other boats and was no need for me to do so. they keep all info for every arch they build so if they have ever build 1 for a boat like you have they will build it and it will be perfect! they are build to outlast your boat and the craftmanship is over the top. installation is not hard but you willl need 2-3 people to do it....mine was 12 feet wide with 14 rod holders. on mine I had to cut the "legs" on it as they make them long depending on how high you want it. it can be unbolted with 4 bolts and removed in about 30 min if you ever desire to do so. to say they are overbuilt is a understatement. If you can take time to drive down to pick it up you will save $$ as shipping is kinds pricey. good luck