for sale : usa roller rod

If you don't have any success finding one in that length Carol a good solution might be a Diawa Wilderness DM802MR and put either a twilli tip on it or say an Allen (steel sided) roller tip. I have two setups like this and they work fine as my outer dipsies with my shorter roller rods with inside dipsies. These rods are inexpensive but serviceable. They have a flexible tip but the rest of the rod is sturdy so it gives some action to the dipsies.Thye have had plenty of kings test them out:smile:

Edited by Sk8man

OK. The reason I said what I did is that most of the common roller tip rods are often shorter in length than 8 1/2 ft I have at least 6 or 8 of them  that are 6-7 ft. Others I have are 8 1/2 ft rods that I have converted to roller tip dipsy rods so that was what I was referring to... I merely mentioned the twilli as another option. Some roller tips alone can run into the hundreds of dollars for the really good ones.

2 hours ago, rolmops said:

Talora, talora, talora.

Good suggestion decent rod at an affordable price (if they come in the 8 1/2 length) I think if memory serves me correctly the wire versions come in even 1 ft lengths. but they have AFTCO rollers which are pretty good.

Edited by Sk8man