Trolling Bibles

RD9

I’m getting bullied on the internet please help.Lol. So I have three of these trolling Books. I’m just looking for some advice. I don’t want to give these away.  Looking online the pricing is all over the place. These three are in great condition. I would really appreciate some honest feed back. I want to fairly list them, but I don’t want to sell them for $50 bucks when you see them online for sale for way more. Appreciate the help fellas. 

4C9B453A-8A1A-415B-980A-A138382D286A.jpeg

I would list them for 100.00 each. thats a fair price but not on the high end. you can always lower the price if they don't sell. but you cant raise the price once you list them and get flooded with buyers. i've seen them priced from 50.00 to 150.00. I sold the one I had for 60.00 shipped last summer.

Hey guys I really appreciate the help. That’s about what I thought I think the Mark Romanek 8th edition is the most expensive of the three. Found these in a boat I bought shoved in a compartment. 

On 2/9/2019 at 8:43 PM, lost a lure said:

Bundle them with some Ugly Stiks and get more $

I can’t believe those all have not sold I put them 7 fters online and thought they would go fast. I had a standing offer on 6 on another site offered $65 a piece I’d pay shipping she basically wasn’t gonna sell them. I didn’t blame her my issue is I have six. Use them on inline board rods but I haven’t found one or two to buy for spares if I broke one I wouldn’t be be able to function with a mis match rod line up. OCD at its finest and I’m not even trying to be funny. I have issues...

2 minutes ago, greenboatluke said:

Well that’s one hell of a find!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I bought boat in Oswego from a gentleman named Mark. Very nice man old school. I bought boat in storage and offered to help him remove his remaining stuff several times. He basically said whatever is still in there you keep. I told him he could come to Dunkirk walleye fishing with friends. Bernie At Oswego Harbor was also a wonderful man very helpful. I never drove a boat with inboards I do have my captains license but that don’t mean ****, so nervous driving the boat out of slip. I remember the Oswego Charters were kind of watching us take it out for first time. Looked like true Dunkirk pollocks I remember yelling apologizes embarrassed we got pretty close to a few. Those guys thought it was funny. 😝 

• Like 1