Lake level

HB2

We had to find another dock this year in Lorain OH. Beaver Creek was too high for the three bridges we had to cross. Last year we left for an evening troll, came back in and couldnt make it under a bridge. It’s now doublimg the dockage for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/2019/02/ijc-doing-all-it-can-to-lower-lake-ontarios-water-level-during-storm.html

This quote from the IJC is a total lie.

"As of today, the Massena dam is currently releasing water at the rate of 300,200 cubic feet per second – the fourth highest water release level since 1960, according to Frank Bevacqua, an IJC spokesman"

If you look at the release data from the IJC website, they have released way more water than they currently are now (8,500 m3/s).  in 2017 alone, they crushed that amount of water 26 times......  They did it many times again in 2018. 

https://www.ijc.org/en/loslrb/watershed/outflow

A couple days before this wind , Cuomo goes public about lowering the lake level , a little late .  When he should have been out there in October . It's lip service . 

Where is all the electric going to come from for this GREEN NEW DEAL ? From the jelly bean field's ?  

It's all making sense now . 

No fossil fuel in 12 years ? What do we do with our cars ,boats,lawn mowers ,furnaces etc. ? 

Believe or not, but not everything is politics and not everybody is out to get you. 

looking for evil democrats and liberals hiding behind every tree is mainly a pass time for some unhappy angry people.

There are some republicans who are as evil as some democrats.

End of slightly amused rant.

• Like 1

I personally think that most are a bunch of .... bags . I've had it with the whole lot of them . For as big of an ass as trump is he seem to be the only one who cares about us . 

Heath care was a money  / power grab and so is this . 

I wasn't born yesterday . 

And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't it our beloved Governor who said there was no room in this state for conservatives ? 

Want some more ? 

Edited by HB2

Always interested in the spring water level threads. But Jelly bean fields? Lmao

A couple days before this wind , Cuomo goes public about lowering the lake level , a little late .  When he should have been out there in October . It's lip service . 

Where is all the electric going to come from for this GREEN NEW DEAL ? From the jelly bean field's ?  

It's all making sense now . 

No fossil fuel in 12 years ? What do we do with our cars ,boats,lawn mowers ,furnaces etc. ? 

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app