Big Dawg Walleye Tournament 2019

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The math says that if we get 50 Boats, we will have a 1st place prize of $10,000.  We'll provide 100 % payout of all entry fees and an accounting for any expenses that are paid.  Principle will pay full amount to enter and fish.  Also, for every 10 entries, another "prize place" will be added, always plus one.  30 boats, 4 places, 60 boats 7 places.  Sponsors have provided prizes for raffles and captains meeting.  A portion of any proceeds will be donated to Roswell Park Cancer Institute.  

Sponsors as of today - Cabelas, Dicks Sporting goods, Nick's Sporting goods, Scotty Downriggers, Captain Bobs, Shoot me a note if you have questions or are interested in entering.  Dan Hanley, 716-480-9862

• 2 months later...

It's getting to be that time.  We still have spots open.  The weather will change..... I think..... so knock the dust of your gear and get into the funnest event of the season.  Call me at 716-480-9862.

Dan

Only days left to sign up.  Turnout should be a field of great guys and some pretty good fishermen too.  Some ladies too.  Great family event.  Call or PM for more, and check out details at bigdawgwalleyeclassic.com.