Watch out!

FISHINMAN

There are some really stupid people out there :evil: :!:

I am driving home last night on the inner loop out of Rochester at 11pm when some A-HOLE DROPS A CHUNK OF CONCRETE OFF THE BRIDGE ONTO MY CAR :shock: :x :x :x :x :x . Hit about 1/2 inch above my windshield onto my roof right about where they put the oil change stickers. SCARED THE FREAKING CRAP OUT OF ME :shock: :!:

Apparently they have had a problem with this in the past but not recently :roll:. Looks like the IDIOT used a chunk of loose concrete from the top edge of the on ramp from Monroe Ave to the Inner loop westbound that was loose as I went back to see the debris on the road and noticed the chunks missing from the wall.

So now every time I go under a bridge I'll be looking for theses IDIOTS. Luckily for me I didn't swerve or have a car next to me to have hit but if this would have been a elderly person they may have lost control of their car or had a heart attack (it sounded like a sledge hammer hitting my car). These IDIOTS don't realize how dangerous this can be. from what the police officer told me they walk back and forth on the bridges and drop items.

Just thought I would pass this bit of info on to you all :!:

We had the same thing happen in Springfield Ma.on I-290.

Trash from the ghetto would throw all kinds of stuff off the overpasses onto cars and trucks.Now,on some of these overpasses,the state has erected very high chain link fencing, that curves inward toward the overpass,so that the lowlifes can't throw stuff off them.

That's the way the state deals with it,Oh no,Don't arrest the little pieces of crap,instead,place the burden on the taxpayer to erect all this fencing.

If i had my way,I'd drag the pukes up on the bridge,and throw them off,right into the front of an oncoming Peterbuilt.

I think the truck would do just fine,and the planet would be better off.These losers will never amount to anything other than criminals anyway.

We also had it happen to us once,while shad fishing the Connecticut river.We and several other boats were anchored under the I-391 bridge and were almost hit with rocks and other stuff.The little non english speaking rats had walked on the catwalks under the bridge and were throwing stuff onto the boats.

The good thing was that one of them fell and broke several bones,It made me very happy,i only hope that he can't walk for the rest of his life.It couldn't happen to a better guy.

This is something that goes on all over....as a rig driver, I have had things thrown from bridges and up onto highways from below culverts, ditches etc., got a golden shower down in San Francisco off a bridge :roll: (sorry Stan) ...... Shot at!!!! fortunately only a BB gun a couple of times in the windshield... One particular scare was a piece of pipe about 2 in in diameter, hanging from a bridge on a rope. It just missed my windshield and ricocheted off the top of the cab and went thru the bulkhead of the van trailer I was hauling...I witness all kinds of debris along the interstates during the halloween season...mostly pumkins dropped down...during the strikes of 1980's I carried the ought 6 Remingon 742... 10 round clip stuffed with armour piercing projectiles just in case of these idiots tryin' to shoot out MY windshield or drop stuff like that.