Tempress Elite High/Low Back Seat Reviews

dt5150

does anyone have these in their boat? i'm looking to upgrade my 19 year old stock crestliner seats. i want to go to a captain's or a helm type seat with some arm rests. i'm looking at the tempress elite and the tempress probax elite (both with arm rests). the probax are a bit more expensive, don't know if they're worth the extra cost or not. i'll also be adding some hydro adjustable pedestals too (could also use some recommendations there too, there's so many to choose from). but, any input on those 2 seat models would be great. thanks guys..

tempress elite high back

images-na.ssl-images-amazon....KL._SX425

tempress probax elite high back

654977725.jpg

Went with the high back for the helm and later added the lowback w/no arm rests for our Striper. The highback seat padding on the front of the seat is a bit much for my comfort. It also takes some manuevering to turn the seat facing backwards. If I did it again I’d go with the lowback no arm rests for the helm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went with the high back for the helm and later added the lowback w/no arm rests for our Striper. The highback seat padding on the front of the seat is a bit much for my comfort. It also takes some manuevering to turn the seat facing backwards. If I did it again I’d go with the lowback no arm rests for the helm.

To clarify, we added the lowback for the port seat.