Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• One hot lure

If you had to choose one lure for trolling for kings what would you choose.. Just one.....  

in Open Lake Discussion

• Temp break and lure placement

Where does everyone set in relation to the break . I have been driving them down into the coldest water I can find and then some just above. Not working well lately. I need to change something up .   Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Open Lake Discussion

• Lure painting complete airbrush set 400

I have 2 air compressors 1 with tank one with out 2 guns 1 iwata 2 cheapos all work hoses, paints; cleaner, cleaning pot, helping hand holder and magnifying light, brushes, tranperancy film for stencils and a crate to hold it all 400 can ship $$$ its big and heavy willing to meet within reason 400$ firm  located ny 14804

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• NEW BIG AL'S LURE HOLDR WITH SUN SHADE FILM

By request I've made some  "Big Al's" Lure holders with a Dark Sun Screen cover film. This film is dark enough to protect your eyes from an ARC welder.  Meets ASTM-D-882 and 1004. Size Magnum 36 x 16.6 I've added 2 bottom Velcro tabs, to make a total of 3,  I've also included 3 cable tie self adhesive bases, 2 re-usable cable ties.   Except for the film these are the same product that you know and love.  My goal here was to protect glow and other finishes in direct sun light and i

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Order of Importance: Rod / Reel / Lure

Want to post a question to my muskie buddies here on LOU that I was thinking about the other night.    Question:  If you had to rank the importance of ROD, REEL, LURE, in which order would you rank them from MOST important to LEAST important?   I'm going to divide this into two categories as well:  CASTING & TROLLING   So for CASTING, what is the most important (Rod, Reel or Lures?) to least important? And for TROLLING, what is the most important (Rod, Reel

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)