Wanted 2 wire diver setup preferably 600lc tekota

its not about line capacity, 700's have more torque, better drag. if you fish more than a few weekends the 700's will pay for themselves in no time. but if you into only fishing 107mm divers and spoons and like catching 2-3lb fish 600's will work just fine.

• Like 2

its not about line capacity, 700's have more torque, better drag. if you fish more than a few weekends the 700's will pay for themselves in no time. but if you into only fishing 107mm divers and spoons and like catching 2-3lb fish 600's will work just fine.
Well, I don't agree. But to each his own. Our largest fish typically come on wire divers, and have had no problem landing 30 pound salmon on 600LCs. I run only Tekota LCs, and use 600s for riggers and wire divers / slide divers, and 700s and 800s for junk lines. Never had an issue with torque or drag. Unless you are talking about the ones that just came out this month. I have no experience with them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 1 year later...
Well, I don't agree. But to each his own. Our largest fish typically come on wire divers, and have had no problem landing 30 pound salmon on 600LCs. I run only Tekota LCs, and use 600s for riggers and wire divers / slide divers, and 700s and 800s for junk lines. Never had an issue with torque or drag. Unless you are talking about the ones that just came out this month. I have no experience with them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Are reels available

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United