Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 19 ft crestliner

Well long story short I bought this of a fellow lou member not to long ago to use as a bay boat or even spring loc brown fishing, but I finally found what I have been looking for so my loss is your gain. Has new floors and transom, new seats and nice bimini top with travel cover. It's a neat boat and runs well Has a straight 6 cylinder gm block Comes with nice tandem axle trailer Ship to shore radio Fish finder and a couple rod holders   Feel free to call or txt 585 202 5883 for mor

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 1988 Crestliner Sabre G/L 22.5

1988 Crestliner Sabre G/L For Sale. 22.5' Excellent Great Lakes Boat. Aluminum Hull. GM 4.3 liter OMC. Dry, Safe Riding Boat. Transom Has Been Redone. Very Solid. Great Fishing Boat. 10"Hummingbird GPS / Sonar Depth Finder, Moor Sub Troll with Spare Head, 3 Walker Down Riggers, Big Jon Mast and Electric Reels and Big Boards. Built In Tackle Tray Under Engine Cover. New Electric Winch and Anchor. Trolling Bags. Air Ride Seat with Compressor. Upgraded Electronic Ignition, New Fuel Pump. Good Batte

• 1988 Crestliner Sabre , trailer, and all fishing gear - $8,000

21 ft. with cudi cabin. 120HP Johnson outboard motor. 9.9 Nissan Kicker. 2 down riggers. 2 planer boards and wheels/lines. 10 Okuma reels w/ rods. Tons of flashers, spoons, dipsy divers, and other tackle. Fish hawk with probe for depth, current, temp. Lowrance navigator. Radio and stereo. Clean title. This is a solid fishing boat that has done amazing over the years. Will be leaving the area soon and need to sell.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app  

• Crestliner boat parts- bench seat, jump seat, livewell

CLOSED I changed the configuration of my boat and have no use for these parts. They would work great for a project boat. I have a flip down bench seat that creates a rear casting deck, livewell and fold down jump seat. I wanted to offer them here before they get destroyed. I'm willing to give them to someone who can use them, no money. They are located in cayuga county, 10 min south of Auburn. Let me know if you're interested.   Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app