Sold / Closed Compact Spoon Box - Holds 90 spoons

I got tired of tripping over my First Mate spoon box and decided to make a smaller one that would hold all my go to spoons. Who uses 225 spoons on a single fishing trip? When two friends and their gear get into the boat it gets smaller! I needed a box that would fit under my seats. I got carried away and made a couple of extras which I am selling for $40. Each box holds 90 magnum or regular sized spoons. If you double up the multiples you can fit even more. The box measures; 9 in. wide, 15 in. long and 9.375 high. It is a robust box with a flip top lid for easy access to frequently used items. Buyer pays for postage ($15). I have 9 orange boxes still for sale.

Spoon Box.jpg

Spoon Box 1.jpg

SPOON BOX 2.jpg

Edited by dhm

• 1 month later...

Sorry that I am so late in getting back to you on the spoon box. I had some health problems that put me out of commission for a while. If you are still interested the price is $35 plus $15 shipping. PayPal is the payment method. Please send your full name and mailing address with the paypal payment. I only have orange boxes at this time.

Thanks

Doug

On 2/17/2019 at 9:24 AM, Tyee II said:

I'll take one if you plan on making more. Looks like a great size for a spoon box!

Sorry that I am so late in getting back to you on the spoon box. I had some health problems that put me out of commission for a while. If you are still interested the price is $35 plus $15 shipping. PayPal is the payment method. Please send your full name and mailing address with the paypal payment. I only have orange boxes at this time.

Thanks

Doug

On 2/16/2019 at 11:57 PM, NymphO said:

I'll take it

Thanks

Doug

12 hours ago, Cheezman said:

PM sent

I still have some orange spoon boxes. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Please give your full name and address with your paypal payment of $35 for box and $15 shipping for a total of $50. Can use my email, [email protected] or paypal.me/spoonbox44.

Thanks

Doug