Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Preferred Down Speed and Rigger Lead Length

Been at this a while but I had a tough go of it this weekend with only a few mature Kings to show for it. Wires were dead silent and the riggers took all the fish. With that said, I know I could have done better. (Lake flip had some effect).    So so as a general rule, what is your preferred down speed and distance from the ball? Just wanna make sure my basics are covered.    I like 40 from the ball for the low rod and about 2.3-2.4.    Here is a pic with my buddy a

in Open Lake Discussion

• Using 4-5 color lead core

Hi all, this is my first time posting! (Sorry noob) with that said...       I have been getting into lead core for landlock Atlantics. I currently only have one set up with 10 color, no backing. Usually only use 5 colors and the six just coming out of the rod tip. As i have been researching i see alot of talk about set ups with 4-5 colors and braid backing.     I was wondering when using 5 color set up and letting out lead plus any amount of braid, how does it affect the depth the

in Tackle and Techniques

• 10 color micro lead

Will a 10 color core in the micro fit on a 30 series reel with enough backer? I have mason 27 lb with backer on one now but is real tight

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Okuma Coldwater Reel (w/ 10 colors of lead)

I have an Okuma Coldwater 303D linecounter reel spooled with 10 colors of Suffix Performance (27lb) leadcore and 30# braid backing. Setup is 2years old, I can get pictures if needed... asking $100 shipped. 

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Slide Diver Lead Length

Going to give Slide Divers a try for salmon next weekend and need some advice as to how much lead length to use. Reels are spooled with 30# Braid and plan to splice in 30lb Mono in the recommended lead length advised and then a 7’ leader after the barrel swivel in 20# Fluoro for spoons.   Thank You!     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?