Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Preferred Down Speed and Rigger Lead Length

Been at this a while but I had a tough go of it this weekend with only a few mature Kings to show for it. Wires were dead silent and the riggers took all the fish. With that said, I know I could have done better. (Lake flip had some effect).    So so as a general rule, what is your preferred down speed and distance from the ball? Just wanna make sure my basics are covered.    I like 40 from the ball for the low rod and about 2.3-2.4.    Here is a pic with my buddy a

in Open Lake Discussion

• Using 4-5 color lead core

Hi all, this is my first time posting! (Sorry noob) with that said...       I have been getting into lead core for landlock Atlantics. I currently only have one set up with 10 color, no backing. Usually only use 5 colors and the six just coming out of the rod tip. As i have been researching i see alot of talk about set ups with 4-5 colors and braid backing.     I was wondering when using 5 color set up and letting out lead plus any amount of braid, how does it affect the depth the

in Tackle and Techniques

• 10 color micro lead

Will a 10 color core in the micro fit on a 30 series reel with enough backer? I have mason 27 lb with backer on one now but is real tight

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Okuma Coldwater Reel (w/ 10 colors of lead)

I have an Okuma Coldwater 303D linecounter reel spooled with 10 colors of Suffix Performance (27lb) leadcore and 30# braid backing. Setup is 2years old, I can get pictures if needed... asking $100 shipped. 

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Slide Diver Lead Length

Going to give Slide Divers a try for salmon next weekend and need some advice as to how much lead length to use. Reels are spooled with 30# Braid and plan to splice in 30lb Mono in the recommended lead length advised and then a 7’ leader after the barrel swivel in 20# Fluoro for spoons.   Thank You!     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?