Asb tackle

HU7;

These guys got a couple dozen hot spoons for me during Spring derby fishing several years ago (two day turnaround). They really helped us out.

I still use them when fishing the West end of the lake!

Good luck!

John

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 2 custom painted flashers. They never showed up after 8 phone calls to them and months of waiting, I ended up just calling my credit card company to get my money back. With that being said they have a ton of stuff in their store. Just don’t give them money with out leaving the store with the items you purchased or you will never see them. I learned the hard way but after talking to many people they have had similar experiences

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great B&T shop!! Hugh inventory of all you need for L.O. Very knowledgeable on L.O. fishing. We gotta support these small tackle shops !!! There a dieing breed!!  So you might pay a couple bucks more vs.a big box store or ordering online. 

Its the current information and experience that they offer thats so valuable!!  Support these small shop B&T owners !!  There definitely not getting rich. When there all gone were gonna miss them!!

• 2 weeks later...

We stopped for our annual trip. After seeing the great custom colors on their FB page I was looking forward to updating some flashers. But when I got there, the shelves were bare. Bought a few items. Asked how much for a plastic grip, dude hesitated then said just give him a $20. I asked him to look it up..... it was listed for $18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been there many times, I look forward to going there every trip, have literally bought $1000's of stuff there over the years, we even had custom shirts made there and picked up next day, always been a very good experience there.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Do not order online. Double Check his prices especially on reels. 

I had a really bad experience ordering online, confronted him about it and he tried to make it right. he gave me a gift certificate double the value of what i bought online and never received. I then went to claim this gift certificate in the store and he tried to take advantage of me. He priced me over $100 more than fat nancy's for a Tekota and copper with braid backer. After I confronted him again he gave some very lame excuses, and immediately dropped his price by $60

I always try and support the smaller shops.I'm even ok with paying a little more than fish usa, etc. But I will not deal with him again

Edited by Drebs12

**Buyer Beware** 

We dealt with them several years ago and gave over $15,000 in used gear to them to sell on consignment where we agreed on a 50/50 split for what it sold for (Shimano Tekota reels, Penn reels, Great Lakes rods, Cannon probe systems and manual downriggers, Furhman Sounder, boxes upon boxes of lures) - never saw a penny and was told it all sold but they didn't make anything from it??? How can there be no profit when it was given to them?? That was the last time I stepped foot in the place and started hearing all the stories...

Just bought a used 40 saltist from them in "excellent condition" When it got here it was possibly a saltist 20 was missing a screw cap and the drag didn't work. I will say that they did get in contact with me immediatly after I messaged them and said they would make it right. Within the week I was refunded my money back.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Place is 5 minutes from my house. The folks mean well but overpromise and underdeliver. if you make a deal for something they have right there you an do well if they need $ right then. Never give them $ without getting the product.

• Like 1

All I’m going to add to the conversation is when you’re in the store picking stuff up, add it up in your head before you go to the register, $125 might be $200 plus on their register, after the 3rd time I just buy online now from Anglers Ave. never a issue

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

All I’m going to add to the conversation is when you’re in the store picking stuff up, add it up in your head before you go to the register, $125 might be $200 plus on their register, after the 3rd time I just buy online now from Anglers Ave. never a issue

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
Sad but true!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...