27 pound king

rhorst77

this is a special video.  Ten years after leaving the lake fishing and my charter business to go to law school and eventually start up a law firm in Florida,  I brought by six year old fishing on my brother Ryan’s boat.   My 16 year old son helped my six year old being this fish in.  It was awesome.  The result was my buying a boat to leave in Sodus and now we will be fishing up there regularly again.  It’s a long video but the last minute is awesome.  

Nice, congrats to your 6 year old!  Welcome back to the lake.

By the way, where in Florida is your legal firm?  I have a place down there too.

I dream of the day I will own my own center console there and do some intercoastal fishing.

The 15 lb Amberjack I caught two years ago was mightier than the 35 lb salmon we realed in!

Great video".......love to see kids spending time with family, enjoying the great sport of fishing or anything else outdoors.

Not trying to be negative....what were you thinking, having your six year old son on the water without a PFD on?

Boat Safe

Egoody

When we troll he spends 99% of his time in the cabin, where of course you know, he’s not required to wear one.  In our excitement to get him his first king he didn’t put it in.  But hey, thanks for pointing that out.