Not too often do you see 25 to 27 foot waves forecasted in Lake Ontario (UPDATED W/PICS)

IMG_2097.JPG

Recommend watching the lake camera on Lake Ontario United/maps page here tomorrow afternoon and evening to watch that shore ice get absolutely crushed.......

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

IMG_2097.thumb.JPG.8efd40f32166675daf9bde2b5e04bfde.JPG

Recommend watching the lake camera on Lake Ontario United/maps page here tomorrow afternoon and evening to watch that shore ice get absolutely crushed.......

Jerry
RUNNIN REBEL

And cottages along with it. There will be a great deal of damage from this storm. Marinas May suffer as well

And So it starts... LOUD thunder and lightning over the lake and hundreds of birds including Bald Eagle evacuating the "Morning Lakeshore Hunt'

"

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2105.JPGIMG_2109.JPG

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

I just replaced the batteries with new lithiums in the outside component of my weather monitoring system so I don't miss the thing maxing out :lol:

Les You still have plenty of time without missing anything. it’s only starting to crazy HAIL now which actually CALMED the lake right down. The Shoreline ice pack is what is protecting most shorelines on the south shore now. BUT it will not last long at all with heavy rain and crushing west winds, the East end of the lake will not fare out very well with this scenario.

IMG_2111.JPG

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

2 hours ago, NymphO said:

I'll def be watching the webcams. Hope all with lakeside property stay safe !

I agree. Hope evryone stays safe and property owners and marinas have minimal damage if any. I’m new to Lake Ontario bein this will be my second year on it and it seems like a pretty big deal to me. Where do i look for the webcams on the lake? Is there a link on this sight?