Good Luck King Me!

FISHINMAN

From what I heard we are losing the man that got this site started to go fish the Gulf coast waters :shock: ;(

I personally will miss him, as he's a guy that would ALWAYS go out of his way to help me with WHATEVER I needed in regards to fishing the Big O even before he started this site along with Mark (REELJERKS). From tackle, technique and pen rearing to just being a good guy to hang with he will be missed here!

Please keep us posted on not only your fishing but how YOU are doing. Hope to see and hear from you when you get up this way in the future (sure you won't be able to resist!)

Steve I would like to say thanks once again for everything and wish you the best of luck in your endeavors down south. Be SAFE out there and TIGHT LINES TO YOU!!!!

:(

Ditto what Tom said. Steve also helped me out when I first started salmon fishing by giving me some great deals on equip. he was selling. Later on he helped me a lot by giving up some of his "secret spots" and helped me get more fish in the boat.

You will be missed up here Steve & I hope to have you on my boat for some Spring Brown fishing next April. Good luck to you ol buddy. Please keep in touch on the board when you're down there. ;)

Steve Thanks for all of your help and support over that last couple of years. Good luck in your new adventures down in Florida. Let us know where you are in case I need a great charter captain.Take care and most of all HAVE FUN!!!! :mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...