Targa v18 bimini

beerbellybob106

Looking for advice on bimini tops for a targa v18 combo. Trying to find anything online seems like a lost cause. I did price out the factory cover by dowco at a local dealer just not sure if it will have a negative effect on the fishability of the boat. Anyone with personal experiences would be great thanks !

Sent from my VS995 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Looking for advice on bimini tops for a targa v18 combo. Trying to find anything online seems like a lost cause. I did price out the factory cover by dowco at a local dealer just not sure if it will have a negative effect on the fishability of the boat. Anyone with personal experiences would be great thanks !

Depends on your boat set up . Mine gets in the way of my divers mostly but on a hot day boy is it worth it

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Couple pics to kinda show what u will have to work with FB_IMG_1551199594503.jpegFB_IMG_1551199621684.jpeg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app