Update on my starweld issue

hookedupf7

• 3 weeks later...

Heading up Saturday to pick my boat up finally. I havnt seen it since September. Dealer said he went completely through it to make sure all is rite. Let’s hope so. If the weather starts cooperating I will be out on it in 2 week for Browns. Come on Mother Nature 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hookedupf7 said:

Heading up Saturday to pick my boat up finally. I havnt seen it since September. Dealer said he went completely through it to make sure all is rite. Let’s hope so. If the weather starts cooperating I will be out on it in 2 week for Browns. Come on Mother Nature 

Before you take it from the dealer lot, make sure it starts and does all the things you want it to do. They may return it to you with a dead battery or some BS like that. That is not something you want to find out on the boat ramp.

Good luck on your second maiden voyage.

• Like 1

If anyone deserves a great season it’s you. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

The factory put 8 screws through livewell and the rod gunnel caps weren’t braced rite so both deck lids on the sides started giving out. They ended up tearing the whole front floor out of boat and replacing the flooring . Not sure what they did for the sides of the boat but dealer said he stood on them and jumped up and down and no flex now

27 minutes ago, hookedupf7 said:

Finally after 6 months she is back. Hopefully get her rerigged tomorrow Andy ready for next weekend 👍

7CE7FEA1-7C2D-48FD-AB2A-3B3553BF8A15.jpeg

It's a beauty. Let's just hope that the white stuff in the back ground of that picture will be green by next week so you can go enjoy!