New Bill introduced in ny assembly

zern

I really just cant imagine trying to get by in a world where I wont be able to pose and post my picture by 100 dead woodchucks and 130 dead squirrels after our weekend tournament

what is the world coming to 

Where and when is the woodchuck tourney ? I got 27 last summer IMG_2027.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 1

Keep at it guys, that is just about the best way to let that proposal gather steam.
It's because they think it's their right.. If you're going to eat those fish, birds, whatever. Do what you like. I'm pro hunting, fishing but because I can see why people would think the sensationalized attitude towards life some have and freely brag about is disgusting. That makes me a leftist crazy to these people. The paranoia and child like reactions to people questioning your scruples just fuels their fire. Try arguing with someone who doesn't want to argue... Or show them their are wrong by setting a good example for your practice. The idea of us all being in this together is a great idea but truth is there's a lot of people on my side that I just don't agree with, and their beliefs and practices I don't believe in. I feel like these people are doing more damage to my pastime than animal rights activists because without their stupid gopher shoots and pictures all over the internet portraying hunting as something it should never be. And it adds fuel to the fire. We all need to be more socially aware of how others would view us.

Sent from my LYA-L0C using Tapatalk

Ok,

Can the majority of people here on LOU agree that  the friendly wildlife contest on a lot of boats that happen every year, would continue ?

That contest is who can kill the most biting flies on porpoise or "Reactionary slap accident" ..

Would this be outlawed  ?

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

59 minutes ago, sjhags said:

It's because they think it's their right.. If you're going to eat those fish, birds, whatever. Do what you like. I'm pro hunting, fishing but because I can see why people would think the sensationalized attitude towards life some have and freely brag about is disgusting. That makes me a leftist crazy to these people. The paranoia and child like reactions to people questioning your scruples just fuels their fire. Try arguing with someone who doesn't want to argue... Or show them their are wrong by setting a good example for your practice. The idea of us all being in this together is a great idea but truth is there's a lot of people on my side that I just don't agree with, and their beliefs and practices I don't believe in. I feel like these people are doing more damage to my pastime than animal rights activists because without their stupid gopher shoots and pictures all over the internet portraying hunting as something it should never be. And it adds fuel to the fire. We all need to be more socially aware of how others would view us.

Sent from my LYA-L0C using Tapatalk

I see what you mean, but you are wrong.

Most people here are open and willing to listen. What we have here is severe cabin fever with all the grumpiness that it causes. It is March already and people were thinking about getting into the Niagara river for lakers or chase some browns. Instead, there is more stinking nasty snow in the forecast. When you are holed up too long, it only takes a little bit to get angry. Heck, the guy who started this thread was seriously looking for something to get mad at and I bet you that he had to dig deep to find that one. When the weather clears up and the boats are pulled out of the barns the moods will improve and people will be away from their screens and outside in nature instead of being grumpy.

• Like 1

Ok,
Can the majority of people here on LOU agree that  the friendly wildlife contest on a lot of boats that happen every year, would continue ?

That contest is who can kill the most biting flies on porpoise or "Reactionary slap accident" ..

Jerry
RUNNIN REBEL

Would I have to stop paying my son per fly he killed?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

16 hours ago, RUNNIN REBEL said:

Ok,

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

C'mon, Jerry you can read!

The proposal says Wildlife, and that excludes fish.  Even the Vegans exclude insects, every time a plow runs down a furrow in a carrot field, worms and other insects die!   Your fly elimination program is likely safe forever.  Even the most rabid “you can’t kill anything” nuts take their antibiotics! :lol:

Edited by Lucky13

1 hour ago, Kingfisher06 said:

Never apologize or capitulate to the left...EVER. These people hate you. 

Please explain, Who hates who?

Edited by rolmops
  • Like 1

Guys,

this identical bill has been introduced 10 previous times over the past 20 years, including 2018.  It will die in the encon committee as it has all the other times, as it should.

And there it is. Reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United