Folding Planner Boards

I had a set of triple riviera boards, thinking that they would pull like mules. Not so. They are made of plastic and styrofoam and they are so high on the water that they skip over the surface instead of digging in and pulling. Otter boats or Amish boards are the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I had a pair of twin Riviera collapsible boards years ago. I think they're still in my basement. They turned over. A lot. What a mess.

Make sure that whatever you purchase, you can return. We run Otters and don't begrudge them a seat on the boat.

I run the cannons on my small boat for browns and l.l.salmon.they work just fine for multiple flatline sticks or cores up to 6 colors.i have never pulled anything longer then 6 colors and have never run them in more then 2 footers.

Years ago I had a set of plastic folding boards with Cabelas brand.  Thought by folding they would store neatly.  What I found was they didn’t run very good and storage was still an issue due to length.  IMO hard to beat in line boards when storage is an issue.  

• Like 1