Sold / Closed Arima 22 Sea Legend HT with 200hp E-Tec etc... $52,500

Morgan-E

Arima Sea Legend 22 Hard Top with 200hp Evinrude E-tec (less than 100 hours) and 15hp Honda kicker (around 250 hours) set up for Lake Ontario Salmon and Trout Fishing. This boat has a lifetime warranty with no wood in the construction to rot (see the Arima website).
This is the largest of the highly sought after and respected Arima fishing boats. As of 2015 there were only around 50 of these models made since 1999. The hull is designed to get on plane at low speeds, has a sharp bow entry to cut through the chop rather than bouncing over it, deep gunnels for safety, a wide beam (almost 9') that has little taper to the water line for tremendous stability, factory molded kicker bracket, fish wells, rod storage, a cuddy cabin to get out of the elements and store gear, porta-potty, dual batteries, wash down system, storage compartments everywhere, rocket launcher on the roof, jump seats in the back, large rear deck with ample room for rigging, fighting fish, and netting fish, a Pacific designed hard top with a significant front overhang for rain and sun, nonskid deck, 100 gallon fuel tank, grab rails on the roof, SS bow rails, swim platform, docking canvas, drop curtain, and factory applied bottom paint (when you look at the paint it is easy to see how little the boat has been used and how well it has been cared for).
This boat is also equipped with Lowrance radar, a 10" HD Lowrance fish finder/GPS unit, VHF radio and antenna, fine throttle control remote for trolling, easy steer connection between the two motors. It also comes with dual batteries, 2 hardly used Big Jon downriggers, and new trim tabs.
The E-tec and Honda have hardly been broken in. Even with the little use, the Honda has been serviced every year and the E-tec has followed the service protocol as recommended by what is done on a year to year basis since the hours have never been met.
Even though this is a 2011 it was not used until 2012 and missed the 2017 season due to the extremely high water making the dock situation less than ideal for two elderly fishermen. It has only been used from June through Labor Day each season and has been barn (clean rodent free) stored the rest of the time.
This is the ultimate under 24' big water fishing machine with a well thought out layout, superior hull design, safe deep gunnels, and plenty of room to enjoy the day.
This also includes a dual axle 2011 Tidewater trailer. It has been easily towed by a Mercury Mountaineer (Ford Explorer) and even easier by a F150.
I am listing this for my two parents who have reached the point where it has become more enjoyable to fish on younger anglers' boats. This is as close to a new Arima 22 Sea Legend HT that you can get without paying the new price of around $110,000 when similarly outfitted. The boat is located in Fair Haven, NY. They do not have a computer so please contact them by phone at 315-652-2141 - my Dad's name is Pete. (they do not have a computer so please call them - they will not see questions here on the thread)

IMG_20190302_104452.jpg

IMG_20190302_103653_01.jpg

IMG_20190302_103630_01.jpg

IMG_20190302_103649_01.jpg

IMG_20190302_104205.jpg

IMG_20190302_103643_01.jpg

IMG_20190302_103657_01.jpg

IMG_20190302_104239.jpg

Edited by Morgan-E
I heard my father incorrectly on the price.
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...