Gear Organization

So let me preface by saying I am disorganized. But I am looking for ideas as I start to accumulate more and more gear for how to store it all. I have a 19ft aluminum boat (2004 Polar kraft 198 WTC), it has storage under the floors, but its not exactly the most dry storage. So I am reaching critical mass with things like reels where I want to have them with me in case I need to try a different presentation, but they are really just a giant mess. I am looking for ideas on dry storage for my lead and copper reels, as well as my backup DR reels, as well as ways to store cowbells so they are not a tangled mess, ways to store gambler rigs after first use, and ways to store other rigs that dont go back into packages the way they came out. I currently just shove stuff in the glove box and then swear a lot when it comes out as a mess, or I stick myself with a hook digging for my law book or other item in the glove box. So what are the best methods out there? Worth noting I do not have dry storage for my boat, it lives under a cover in the summer, and it has no fully enclosed spaces.

IMG_2973.JPG

Here is how Silverfox stores his Gambler Rigs. I have had this questions about my rigs many times and Scott has the perfect solution. The boxes and foam come from Amish Outfitters. I just ordered some to do this. As for cowbells, I purchased a flasher bag from Cabelas. I’m not sure if they still sell them or not. IMG_0011.JPGIMG_0011.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey Keith, I think you're only logical solution might be to get a bigger boat. No but seriously what I do when I go out and I need to take a bunch of extra gear cuz I'm doing a multi-species trip or something to that effect is I have a Coleman cooler that is basically modified to be a tackle Locker for Plano boxes and such. Eats up deck space but it's dry and easily removable

1 hour ago, FishnChef said:

Hey Keith, I think you're only logical solution might be to get a bigger boat. No but seriously what I do when I go out and I need to take a bunch of extra gear cuz I'm doing a multi-species trip or something to that effect is I have a Coleman cooler that is basically modified to be a tackle Locker for Plano boxes and such. Eats up deck space but it's dry and easily removable

Believe me I want a bigger boat... I actually want like 5 bigger boats! Way I figure everyone needs: 
A duck boat/Small water boat
An aluminum mid size boat for trolling mid size lakes and ponds
A 24ft Bay boat for inshore/flats ocean fishing
A 27-28 foot baha cruiser style boat for the big lakes
A 30ft center console for mid distance off shore fishing
A 40ft Jersey style sport fisher for the farther out offshore trips
and a 24ft pontoon boat for partying and the such.

BUT I am not a millionaire yet, so I only have the first 2 so far. I like the cooler idea, better than taking a bunch of plano's off separate like I do now after each trip.