for sale : usa FS $6,400 · 23.5 foot Command Bridge pocket cruiser with galvanized trailer

Sea Star is a 23.5 foot Bayliner Nisqually, known to be a solid Northwest cruiser, equipped for all your family boat camping/cruising adventures. She is a sound vessel with recent survey (valuing her at $12,000), sleeps 4-5 (V-berth and dinette), has full canvas, full head/bathroom, two burner stove top, two sinks, fridge, dinette table, two helms, two VHF radios, fully equipped. 
text me +9704094654

81869935_934.jpg

Sea Star is a 23.5 foot Bayliner Nisqually, known to be a solid Northwest cruiser,
equipped for all your family boat camping/cruising adventures. 
She is a sound vessel with recent survey (valuing her at $12,000), sleeps 4-5 (V-berth and dinette), 
has full canvas, full head/bathroom, two burner stove top, two sinks, fridge, dinette table, two helms, two VHF radios, fully equipped. 

There is one small issue...the motor is seized, but I have a new/rebuilt motor all ready for you to assemble and put in place. 
Plus - Lots of recent work has been done on the raw water cooling system, including new risers and bellows. 
If you are in the least mechanically inclined, this is an easy project. 

The motor is a 350 GM small block (1978), on a Volvo Penta 280 leg. 

She is a sound and sturdy vessel - ready for your fishing / chartering / cruising adventures. Great size - pocket cruiser - at 23.5" or 26' 
LOA you will NEVER have trouble finding space at marinas and easily tow-able without special permits. 

Bonus - comes on a fully galvanized double axle (with brakes on all four tires) trailer made in California with Teflon bunkers. Max capacity is 7000 lbs. 
Replacement value of this trailer would be $7000-$9000 new.

81869935_934.jpg

• Like 1

Something sounds fishy. 2016 Bayliner, with a 1978  siezed block . Not sure of length , maybe swim platform, but not stated.. 7- 9,000 for trailer, that's the cost of a new triple axle with a 15,000 -20,000 lb capacity. and 32+ boat. No registration numbers. (Maybe its USCG COD.)I will delete -apologize  my post if out of line with my questioning, have just seen a lot of scammers recently on Craigslist etc.

Something sounds fishy. 2016 Bayliner, with a 1978  siezed block . Not sure of length , maybe swim platform, but not stated.. 7- 9,000 for trailer, that's the cost of a new triple axle with a 15,000 -20,000 lb capacity. and 32+ boat. No registration numbers. (Maybe its USCG COD.)I will delete -apologize  my post if out of line with my questioning, have just seen a lot of scammers recently on Craigslist etc.

Op is member since yesterday! My tandem with hyd disk brakes on all 4 wheels New was under 4K with all the bells and whistles. I agree, something fishy

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What is the year of the boat ? What is the exact length of boat ? Where is boat located if I wanted to look at it ? How come there are no registration  numbers on it ? Your area code is in the Rockies in Colorado ,not the northeast , a bit strange. Most people would start out posting on Craigslist , especially if the boat is not set up for fishing ,which appears to be the case of "Gramps" boat , which you are selling " because I don't need it " . Does gramps know your selling it ?

• Like 2

Received pm from " grandson" in questionable  English, scammer IMHO .  Why not just answer my posted questions for others to see ?  Also why does he insist on texts, not actuall calls ? If I was being falsely called out I would want everyone to read what I have to say.    I would- lock - delete- mark ad sold ,  if I had the authority. Here is the pm.

for sure i can always provide everything you need about the boat, i can get in touch with Grandpa to know more about the boat, but are you interested in it?

Edited by Bozeman Bob