for sale : usa Trolling Flies!

I am helping a friend( Pat)  getting his GRC trolling flies out in the fishing community.   These flies were at the GCBA flea market on Sunday. Leader length is 30" of 50# Flouro  He is holding the same sale price of 5.00 each.  See attached photos of some of the flies available. I placed paper labels on the pkgs so you can identify them.  The Live series flies have silicone rubber.  If you have an interest in any other colors, feel free to contact me. He also offers flies in 6" as well.IMG_8265.thumb.JPG.d873b3cc537b7cbcb30c832a5c10710a.JPG

IMG_8267.JPG

IMG_8266.JPG

IMG_8269.JPG

IMG_8270.JPG

IMG_8268.JPG

Edited by Get The Net

5 minutes ago, Get The Net said:

I am helping a friend( Pat)  getting his GRC trolling flies out in the fishing community.   These flies were at the GCBA flea market on Sunday.  He is holding the same sale price of 5.00 each.  See attached photos of some of the flies available. I placed paper labels on the pkgs so you can identify them.  The Live series flies have silicone rubber.  If you have an interest in any other colors, feel free to contact me. He also offers flies in 6" as well.IMG_8265.thumb.JPG.d873b3cc537b7cbcb30c832a5c10710a.JPG

IMG_8267.JPG

IMG_8266.JPG

IMG_8269.JPG

IMG_8270.JPG

IMG_8268.JPG

Nice price

Do you know the leader length

• 2 months later...

Foster, if your not picky on the brand I'll show you some good ones that I and others at our marina uses that work well. I order and pick them up for us. Either way...

does anyone know where to purchase these flys????

Silverfoxcharters.net