2019 "Reelin' for a cure" Ladies Tournament

46 minutes ago, NymphO said:

Capt Vince, without sounding like a brown noser, that really means a lot coming from a seasoned pro like yourself. It was my pleasure to be involved ! I look at our box, and then look at what we were able to raise and I feel alot better about the day!

As far as being hardcore in a tinny.... You are not wrong.

I started trolling the lake out of a car topper with an air cooled outboard but my first "real" boat was a Sea Nymph. I "get" you aluminum warriors.

• Like 2

This was a great event and was very well run, so thanks to Steph, Vince the businesses, volunteers, sponsors and County for their participation.

Also to the captains and teams who  participated, even in the snotty NE winds Friday AM...

Myself and Team had a great time and enjoyed year #2 for us.

Its easy to see why its growing and why people want to be involved.  Good Stuff !

Captain Pete

Vision Quest/Team Reel Warriors

• Like 1

Great tournament Vince and Stephanie and thanks for having us!  I had to duck out of the after tourney festivities to repair our boat, so I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone more!  After a crummy day, winning a raffle prize was a real spirit lifter!  Theresa still won't let me mount it in the boat though :lol:

I must say, I liked the format... 6 fish, no more than 3 trout, no more than 1 laker!  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TOP SECRET said:

Great tournament Vince and Stephanie and thanks for having us!  I had to duck out of the after tourney festivities to repair our boat, so I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to everyone more!  After a crummy day, winning a raffle prize was a real spirit lifter!  Theresa still won't let me mount it in the boat though :lol:

I must say, I liked the format... 6 fish, no more than 3 trout, no more than 1 laker!  

Thanks so much for putting a crew together and making the trip from Sodus--very generous on your part. Donations are still coming in but Steph and her committee will soon announce how much was raised for "Hope for two". Congrats on winning one of the top raffle prizes!

• Like 1