Indoor Boat Storage

Jax

Hey Guys

I am looking for Indoor Boat Storage for my 21 ft Lund. Fairly inexpensive and will let me get my boat out around the middle of march.

I usually store my boat in a pole barn in brockport but he allready left for Florida for the winter. He usually lets me get it in around thankgiving...but he escaped early. :(

Any info would be great guys.....

Thanks again

I work out in Clyde... a bit of a haul for you, but Bricco's HVAC has a large indoor area they use for storage, a bunch of my co-workers utilize it for boats... should run you about $35/mo. 315-923-0002. At the very least, use this as a benchmark for cost. I know of a few places around Webster as well, but no idea of cost and they might be full by now.

Not sure how far It Is from you Jeremy, but there Is a place In Sodus Point that I am pretty sure still has some indoor space avail.

You can look him up, It's Prime Time storage. He also runs Prime Time charters In Sodus. I have the number somewhere If you need it.

Thanks alot for the fast responses,

Carpedium

Thanks for the contact name I looked him up in the white pages and gave him a call unfortunatly he only stores boats up to 18 ft. I got a number to call from him tho, very nice guy.

I want to have my boat out in early march if the weather is cooperative so Lake Ontario storage my be out of the question because he said april 1st at the earliest. :roll:

I may end up checking out a place in webster--thanks again for the info guys

March cant get here fast enough...... :)

There's a garage at my house... oh wait that has my boat in it :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeremy there was a place I used to store my boat I'll see If I can find his number. Was clean as a whistle and could get in by mid March or close to April 1st.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a place in Webster---now its offically off season :D

Boats sleepin till mid march weather depending........ :dance::rock::mooning:

Thanks for the help guys.