Father and son strike again brown trout limit! Browns browns and more browns so many!!!!

Fished from 7am to 10am landed 13 total all basic cookie cutter browns except 2.

Drop shot with soft plastic was key chartreuse and the good old firetiger! They came in waves but every wave we took advantage! Catching 3 within a half hour a lull and then bam more attacking bait before it hit the bottom!

Me and my dad doubled up seemed like everytime he hooked into one, seconds later I was yelling back and the competition was on. The old man had 7 and I landed 6 he won the biggest too. Beautiful day to be out winter seems to be over! Lots of people out trying there luck at those trout everyone was respectful and gave enogh space to fish and at the end seemed like me and my dad out fished the 15 other fishermen with only a few dirty looks and some frustration. Only one guy asked what i was using and i gladly shared.

Any creek you can find these fish get at them at Ellison park area bear creek or the oak!IMG957970~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice job! Just be careful using a drop shot on the tribs. Most tribs or parts of the tribs it is illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks gambler a lot of people believe that but as for irondequoit bay you can fish with drop shot until the first impassable barrier and that includea part of the creek. Now by the lower falls you cannot use that style having the sinker on the bottom south of the 104 bridge. Its in the fishing regulations and can be confusing.

Great Lakes & Tributary Regulations

New YorkFishing

These regulations apply to New York waters of Lake Erie, the Upper and Lower Niagara River, Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River, and designated sections of the tributaries to these waters. Tributary sections subject to these regulations are generally defined as the bridge closest to the mouth upstream to the first barrier impassable to fish. Tributaries with different boundaries and exemptions are listed separately below. Note that there are also seasonal tackle restrictions and restrictions on night fishing in the tributaries. Statewide angling regulations apply for species not listed.

I agree people just have to ruin it for the rest of us. I just looking forward to a prosperous season gambler! Hope to see you out there i know your always looking out for me. Another week and i will be trolling for browns out of the port of Rochester.

I think the regulation sucks because there are some tribs that hold perch and you can not fish a bottom rig or drop shot them. It sucks. I understand why they have it but it just screws guys fishing a legit method.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app