Sold / Closed 2-Daiwa SG47LCX NEW IN BOX *NEW PRICE*

2 reels - Daiwa SG47LCX  $90 each. New in box - Beautiful reels.

(THE 27's ARE SOLD)

Differences between the LCA and LCX are in improvements in the drag, bearing system, and the oversized handle is the same as what comes on the Saltist

Buyer pays shipping or pickup. US only

Daiwa Sealine LCX Line Counter Reels combine Daiwa's powerful Carbon U.T. Ultimate Tournament drag system along with CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings for a dependable, smooth reel that can really put the brakes on large gamefish. Built-in, precision line counters make the LCX great for precise trolling and the composite frame and sideplate construction are built for years of dependable service.

Daiwa Sealine LCX Line Counter ReelsFeatures of these reels include:
  • Corrosion proof composite frame, sideplates and drag star
  • Machined aluminum spool
  • Carbon U.T. Ultimate Tournament drag system
  • Direct drive, built-in line counter
  • Selectable spool clicker
  • 2 CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
  • Machine-cut bronze gears
  • Machined handle with comfortable power grip

0.thumb.jpg.eb1574a4ff4c23accc40afa8cc0c773c.jpgside.thumb.jpg.c681c1484b1b3d5469a0975fddd8a8b6.jpgtop.thumb.jpg.22e0cb7962da00864cf85185d39e860c.jpg

Edited by JTRCNC

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a message to the admin of this site. I have tried to get in contact with you via your contact info on the forum. But have not heard anything. 
Regarding this post that i made, i was contacted by the member 'Garminpilots' on this site. He told me that he had 9 DaiwaSG47LCX reels for sale. 
He sent several private messages with pictures and told me he was selling due to he had gotten cancer and was in chemo treatment at the moment. 

I live in Norway and have bought a lot of trolling equipment from several places in the US. But this time i was way too stupid, and trusted a person who i thought was sincere. 
I payed for these 9 reels, but have not received anything, not even a tracking number. 

I post this info to others as a warning. If this is a NO GO related to you rules, feel free to delete this or kick me out of the site. I guess i'm mostly frustrated of my own stupidity...