for sale : usa Lowrance LCX 112C/ LCX25 head units for sale

LCX 112C Head Unit   large 10.4 inch display 2 card slots   In excellent condition. Low hours of use.    $350 or BO

LCX 25C Head Unit  good shape  1 card slot  $150 or BO

200/50 MGZ transducer never out of the box   $100

Edited by steelfire

• 5 weeks later...

I am interested in the LCX 25 C.  I just need to make sure the unit will plug into my existing power cords from my HDS Gen 2.  Is there anyway you could send me a pick of te back of the unit so I can make sure it will work for me.  My cell is 315-486-8463 if you had a chance to talk.

Thanks

If that was the case I already would have purchased a brand new one.  New Lowrance units have totally different power cords.  I called Lowrance and they said I would have to  find an older model unit with the blue/grey power cords.  I am willing to buy any Lowrance that would fit my HDS GEN 2.

9 hours ago, orange belly said:

If that was the case I already would have purchased a brand new one.  New Lowrance units have totally different power cords.  I called Lowrance and they said I would have to  find an older model unit with the blue/grey power cords.  I am willing to buy any Lowrance that would fit my HDS GEN 2.

Orange belly, you would need an older power cord to fit this one. Let me look around my cellar. I might have a spare one somewhere.