Wanted WTB Pair Of Triple Rod Trees

Looking for a pair of adjustable triple rod trees. My budget is 200-300 dollars. They don’t have to be pretty as long as they’re functional. Please let me know what you have. I’m located in Buffalo but would be willing to drive up to an hour to pick them up. Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Cpshelb17 said:

Looking for a pair of adjustable triple rod trees. My budget is 200-300 dollars. They don’t have to be pretty as long as they’re functional. Please let me know what you have. I’m located in Buffalo but would be willing to drive up to an hour to pick them up. Thanks.

Might be tough to find adjustables in that range. If you decide to go fixed you should check these guys out. Best price on a fixed triples I have found. I have a pair on my boat and they work great.

http://www.madsdocks.com/shop/Item/pmpoletree

35 minutes ago, FishingFool34 said:

Might be tough to find adjustables in that range. If you decide to go fixed you should check these guys out. Best price on a fixed triples I have found. I have a pair on my boat and they work great.

http://www.madsdocks.com/shop/Item/pmpoletree

Thanks for the suggestion. I know that adjustables at that price point is a long shot, but if I can get a set of Great Lakes trees for 400 new then I don’t think that 250 used is implausible. I may end up going with the Poor Man’s Pole Holders but i’m not going to give up yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roys Boys said:

A buddy of mine makes them out of aluminum he said he will sell a pair for $150.. I don’t think their for tracks they might be a permanent mount.. but I’ll get more info

I’d appreciate the info. I’m looking to permanent mount anyway. Preferably with some type of removable base.

• 2 weeks later...