Starcraft Islander For Sale

A restored 1987 starcraft islander 221! 15 hp 4 stroke mercury bought from dealer last year with brand new panther t-4 steering ($550) and brand new panther 4 stroke motor bracket. Brand new floor done the right way( over $500 in epoxy). Lowrance has-5 with waypoints on lake ontario (was $500 brand new). Two cannon swivel bases and cannon electric downriggers. Brand new matching bench seat with inside storage ($300). Ship to shore radio. Cabin is in great shape and has a custom hard top with rod holders. The motor is a 4 banger and is great on gas! All fuel lines and hoses were replaced. The boat runs like a top. This is the perfect lake Ontario or Erie boat and I'm sad to see it go. I had twins last year so it was a fun project to put together, unfortunately after all the work I have done, I was only able to use it twice. Boat was repainted by the previous owner. The bad: the trailer was never registered from the previous owner and I have no clue how to go about it. I used a different plate. The reverse cable needs adjusted, I simply used the kicker. I am asking $5,500. Located in wilkes barre, pennsylvania. 570-582-9529

View the full article