Anyone still fishin?!

The board's been pretty quiet for new reports the past week or two.

Anyone out there lately braving the elements (besides Landshark with his slob walleyes :lol: ) and have a report to share? Am going to try what looks to be my last toothy troll tomorrow on Conesus, (too cold to cast) before wrapping her up for a couple months. curious to know what the water temps are looking like there or similar waters?

Pretty sad that I'm looking forward to getting out tomorrow simply because its above freezing but we take what we can get this time of year.

I had all plans, intents and purposes to hit Oneida for eyes on Saturday but the the forecast for the lake effect snows didn't sit too well for me-especially pulling the boat the 3 1/2 hours up from PA. I then thought about going lake trout fishing at Round Valley Reservoir in NJ but the 15-25 mph winds plus sub-freezing temps had me think twice. Damn am I getting old 'cause a few years ago neither would have mattered to me!

Plus Iceman ain't reportin' so I thought the eyes shut down at Oneida!!!

Walteye

Walt.. yep.. you're getting old! I hit the Susky here last weekend in the torrential rains and high winds. It's still slim pickin's, but getting a bit better each trip. I'm hoping this cold snap will get it going! I'll be down there this coming week and will post a report! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)