Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Trolling bucket example

I blew up a bucket today trolling into the rough water . I like to keep them out not only to reduce speed but to stabilize the boat  . These are a big a part of my equipment as my rods or downriggers.they are in and out of the water all day .    I store them on my hardtop upside,down on the rocketlaunchers  and the sun probably doesn't help them .  Took me  15 min to make 2 .  Guys ask once in a while so here it is,. 

in Tackle and Techniques

• Salmon gear rods reels spoons spindoctors flys

4 okuma Magda pro counter reels 3 are on okuma classic glt rigger rods 1 is on a shimano triton rigger rod $125 2 cabelas telescoping rigger rods with cabelas dm 20 counter reels $50 2 basically brand new 10’ okuma classic glt dipsey rods with tips with new cabelas 45 counter reels spooned with fresh blood run wire $150 2 charters choice 10’ rods with 2 basically new cabelas 45 counter reels 1 is spooled with 5 color leadcore and other is a 10 color $125 2 boxes of spin doctors one is full o

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Muskie trolling

Hey folks, new to the forum, not sure how this community slipped under my nose for so long. Im looking for some pointer's on trolling. Ive been a diehard caster but I realize the importance and potential of being able to troll effectively.  Added a kicker motor to my rig and kind of waiting to have a better understanding before I further invest. I know a glass rod is almost a must, but what lengths do you guys use for what? I'm looking at the same rod in a 7'6 and 9'. Is either a better all arou

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• If you wanted catch small (12 inch) salmon in Sept how would you do it?

Let’s hypothetically say you were trying to catch shaker kings in Lake Ontario in September, where would you troll? What depth or temperature? Offshore or nearshore? West, east? What baits would you use?   By shaker, I mean the 6” - 12” fish that were either stocked or came out of the streams this spring.  I realize no one targets them,  but has anyone witnessed a pattern where they frequently run into these sized King’s in fall?   Thanks in advance for any ideas, bw

in Open Lake Discussion

• Updates from Buffalo: Fishing Derbies, Hunting Classes, King Salmon Catches, and More

The Buffalo News provides details on a variety of topics of interest to outdoor enthusiasts including updates on fishing contests, hunting education, recent catches, and more! See below for the latest details and links!   The Buffalo News Presents “The Fishing Beat (Aug. 14)”: Orleans Rotary Fishing Derby, LOC Derby, Greater Niagara Fish Odyssey Derby and More In this edition of “The Fishing Beat” from The Buffalo News, Bill Hilts Jr. provides details on the latest fishing-related

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports