Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slack High Sportfishing

How-to Video on Tying Salmon Trolling Flies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• HBs Grilled Salmon Sandwich

HBs Grilled Salmon with sweet pickles , vadalia  onion and Hoseradish Sauce on Wegmans 6 seed organic Bread. With a  Walnut and dried cranberry tossed spring salad ..    It all stars with an expertly caught fillet of  King Salmon( Substitute Coho , or Steelhead)  from the pristine waters of Lake Ontario .    Season it with fresh lime juice and pulp, crushed Garlic , Montreal chicken or lemon pepper    Take grilled fillet and place on thick slice of bread , add sweet

in Fish & Game Recipes

• Salmon gear rods reels spoons spindoctors flys

4 okuma Magda pro counter reels 3 are on okuma classic glt rigger rods 1 is on a shimano triton rigger rod $125 2 cabelas telescoping rigger rods with cabelas dm 20 counter reels $50 2 basically brand new 10’ okuma classic glt dipsey rods with tips with new cabelas 45 counter reels spooned with fresh blood run wire $150 2 charters choice 10’ rods with 2 basically new cabelas 45 counter reels 1 is spooled with 5 color leadcore and other is a 10 color $125 2 boxes of spin doctors one is full o

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Four rigged flies

$18 includes shipping $7 more to Canada #1 mustard treble 4/0 octopus single 42” 50lb fluro leader rattle chart and glow beads flys never used Hammer live action Sweet pea glow TG blue Lime live action send pm paypal [email protected]

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Trolling bucket example

I blew up a bucket today trolling into the rough water . I like to keep them out not only to reduce speed but to stabilize the boat  . These are a big a part of my equipment as my rods or downriggers.they are in and out of the water all day .    I store them on my hardtop upside,down on the rocketlaunchers  and the sun probably doesn't help them .  Took me  15 min to make 2 .  Guys ask once in a while so here it is,. 

in Tackle and Techniques

• Muskie trolling

Hey folks, new to the forum, not sure how this community slipped under my nose for so long. Im looking for some pointer's on trolling. Ive been a diehard caster but I realize the importance and potential of being able to troll effectively.  Added a kicker motor to my rig and kind of waiting to have a better understanding before I further invest. I know a glass rod is almost a must, but what lengths do you guys use for what? I'm looking at the same rod in a 7'6 and 9'. Is either a better all arou

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)