Sold / Closed 1985 Pursuit 2000 with tandem $4500

levelwind

Listing this boat for a friend of a friend. He is not a computer savvy or a member but I've met him and he is straight up.He bought my friend's 26' Silverton and now is selling the Pursuit.Here is what I know. It's a 1985 Pursuit with a fiberglass inner liner on a tandem axle trailer. V6 engine with Mercruiser O/I. Hours unknown. Comes with 3 manual riggers, plane board mast, gps and fish finder. Also multiple rod holders.I don't know the specifics so please don't email me. The best way is to TEXT Roy. He doesn't answer calls because of telemarketing. He is the owner and has been for the last 18 years. Clean paperwork. The boat is located in Erie PA and can be seen there. TEXT ONLY Roy @ 814-572-4991. Additional pictures to come.

Boat.jpeg

Edited by levelwind
Sold

7 hours ago, EsoxAC3 said:

What's a fiberglass inner liner?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Maybe referring to a self draining cockpit with non-skid,  which most if not all Pursuits have. 

Self draining cockpit and the term fiberglass liner are interchangeable.   This particular boat, the 20 ft pursuit was made from the late 70's until the early 90's with no real major design changes.  I have an 89, it is a great boat.   As far as this boat being an I/O, it has the Mercruiser V6 which is better than some other options for power in terms of having parts readily available.   

We have 1984 pursuit in the 25' flavor.... well built boats. Did not kno the self draining cockpit could also be called a glass liner. Love LOU.... always learn something! Only thing I don't like about that part of the design is that the drains are hard to access when they get clogged. Otherwise, Lots to love about tiara/pursuit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1