for sale : usa Starcraft Chieftain

Thinkin'Big

Up for sale is my Finger Lakes/Great Lakes fishing machine. This boat was built to fish, and has been well loved a long the way. If you're looking for an affordable, safe and efficient way to get your family and friends out on the water, this boat is for you. The cabin offers a spot for the kids to get out of the sun, a long with dry storage for all your gear. This boat's versatility allows you to be trolling for trout and salmon, perch fishing or just out cruising and swimming with your kids. It gives you the flexibility to do it all without breaking the bank! The boat is 21feet long with 7'8" beam which provides a very stable platform, yet very easy to trailer. It is powered by a strong and very reliable 4 cylinder Mercruiser I/O, also making the fuel bill very easy on the wallet. Accessories Include: (2) Cannon Electric Downriggers (2) Lowrance FF Mark 5 and Elite 4 with chirp (1) Fish Hawk X4 Speed and Temp Monitor/Probe (2) Great Lakes Brand Custom Triple Rod Trees (2) 36" Amish Outfitter Trolling Bags. Upgrades Include: New Marine Floor, No soft spots. New Trailer wiring, lights, and tires.

I am selling the boat because I have teamed up with some friends on a larger boat and I can't foresee using it much over the summer. This boat is offered at $4,100 or best offer. I am absolutely willing to negotiate within reason. I am also open to trades (Smaller perch outfit with Outboard motor) plus cash. Boat can be seen anytime, and will run it for you as long as no freezing temps are predicted. Pm for contact information.

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_4496.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

is this still available? and you said that your looking for a smaller boat for perch fishing? like how small, I have a 14' smokercraft with a 25 merk, live well, manual start, very good shape, side storage,  Let me know if interested. Thanks.also could you tell me this is?

Edited by [email protected]