Name that spoon

NymphO

x3 on homemade I made a bunch of them similar to that back in the 80's and my dad even caught a money fish (laker) with one in the Seneca lake Trout Derby back then

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That is one of my "Bluetop3 Flutter Spoons" which I sell only on eBay (no direct sales).  I make them by hand and finish them with lure tape and gold hooks.  They fish like Sutton's.  I was a Sutton dealer until they had production problems.  I had a Cayuga fisherman customer who bought lots of Sutton's from me as well as lots of my spoons.  When I told him that I could no longer sell him Sutton's, he said "That's OK, because your spoons are out-fishing the hell out of my Sutton's!"  They do have much more color options than Sutton's.  I'm retired and troll Cayuga in all seasons. My spoons are the only ones I use - and I don't look back!  Lure tape doesn't last forever, but metal does!  Tape can easily be replaced.  Pictured are 35 and 44 size spoons I have listed on eBay.  Someone added an upward bend at the front of my spoon, which I've heard that brown's like.  They are only about $10.49 plus postage for three spoons.  Undersides are almost always silvery.

DSCN6012.JPG

DSCN6014.JPG

Edited by bluetop
to add price & further info.
  • Like 1

That is one of my "Bluetop3 Flutter Spoons" which I sell only on eBay (no direct sales).  I make them by hand and finish them with lure tape and gold hooks.  They fish like Sutton's.  I was a Sutton dealer until they had production problems.  I had a Cayuga fisherman customer who bought lots of Sutton's from me as well as lots of my spoons.  When I told him that I could no longer sell him Sutton's, he said "That's OK, because your spoons are out-fishing the hell out of my Sutton's!"  They do have much more color options than Sutton's.  I'm retired and troll Cayuga in all seasons. My spoons are the only ones I use - and I don't look back!  Lure tape doesn't last forever, but metal does!  Tape can easily be replaced.  Pictured are 35 and 44 size spoons I have listed on eBay.  Someone added an upward bend at the front of my spoon, which I've heard that brown's like.  They are only about $10.49 plus postage for three spoons.  Undersides are almost always silvery.

DSCN6012.thumb.JPG.46a6850ecef12e2dad71f8e574cbaf10.JPG
DSCN6014.thumb.JPG.49f0522262b0e39321bc80b32b92fb44.JPG
I want some ! Do you have a color selection I could pick from ?