Basic colors for early browns and steel head

Ok, few years ago I went out with a guy but have not in a while. I still have a bunch of trolling spoons and others and flashers.   
What are everybody's favorites for spoons and/or flys for early trolling?  Will the browns and rainbows still take pretty much the same color?   
Just your first thoughts if you were to only have a half dozen lures and flys.  

Thanks. I'm more a back country Brook trout guy myself.  LOL   

Thanks guys. 

Black / copper / orange has been the best producers for us this year. Last year was a yellow / blue / green. I do see these colors working but I'm slowly figuring out it doesn't matter stick baits or spoon, speed or temps, you run something by the right fish and they will smash it.

I'm partial to stingers. Best for 19'

Inmate

Monkey puke

Sodus pt buckeye

Chicken wing

Rosemary's baby

Im assuming we are talking Spring Brown Trout fishing? Here's some of my best stuff from the past couple of Springs. As for speed, cold water equals slow trolling so early in the season 1.8-2.2.

No photo description available.

• Like 4

yes Legacy, thanks a bunch. Similar to what I use in ADK' back country brook trout ponds. That species seems to be attracted to the orange reds and yellows right after ice out.  Not much wobbler and worms for me.