Just for your information UPDATED question # 2

I believe Canadian Torrey,    Earl we cannot make this thread political, as I have a tendency to do. I just need to keep telling myself that !!!

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

I’m pretty sure it’s probably just a reaction to the new meds you’re on and it’s all a strange thing to dream about nomadic gypsy lake trout like this. I will guess the same as your psychiatrist told you and hope your feeling better before we start fishing for real again.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

9 minutes ago, Larry said:

I’m pretty sure it’s probably just a reaction to the new meds you’re on and it’s all a strange thing to dream about nomadic gypsy lake trout like this. I will guess the same as your psychiatrist told you and hope your feeling better before we start fishing for real again.

You make it sound like Jerry is on recently legalized Canadian medication.

But few things are better for the spirit than dream weaving in a boat on the lake of shining waters.

Thanks Jerry the steaks and lobsters showed up today.
Can’t believe I was within seventeen minutes and was dead on for slime, poop and calories burned. Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

So here is the actual movement of this specific lake trout, which by the way is the only one in the study that did this. Every other lake trout in the study stayed in the East End.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL